Detoxification - Cleansing Programs in Manhattan
The Body Burden Study
IThe Environmental Working Group (EWG), in partnership with Mt. Sinai School of Community Medicine and Commonweal released a study, Body Burden: The Pollution in People.
Published in the peer-reviewed journal Public Health Reports, the study results offer an up-close and personal look at nine individuals whose bodies were tested for 210
chemicals - the largest suite of industrial chemicals ever surveyed.
The Body Burden Study Found:
- Subjects contained an average of 91 industrial compounds, pollutants, and other chemicals in the blood and urine, most of which did not exist 75 years ago.
- In total, the nine subjects carried 76 chemicals linked to cancer.
- Participants had a total of 48 PCBs, which were banned in the U.S. in 1976 but are used in other countries and persist in the environment for decades.
- Like most of us, the people tested do not work with chemicals on the job and do not live near an industrial facility.
Please Click Here To Take The Cleansing & Detoxification Self Test.
Specific cleansing regimes include:
- General Systemic Cleanse (7-point cleanse)
- Intestinal Cleanse
- Liver Cleanse
- Parasite Cleanse
- Candida Cleanse
- Heavy Metal Cleanse
Benefits you can expect:
- Radiant skin
- Much more energy
- Increased vitality
- Ideal weight
- Much deeper states of health and well being
To schedule an appointment, or if you have any questions, call (212) 475-2222. email .